Perform at A-Brews
We host live music on our outdoor patio all summer, primarily acoustic, duos, solo, etc. Inside we have live music several days per week. We are seeking less aggressive acts at this time, but are open to any event if it’s a good fit for A-Brews.
You can see our open dates here (periodically updated).
If you would like to come perform at A-Brews, please fill out the form below.
Booking is done by the owners at this time.
General Booking Agreement for A-Brews
- As per governor’s orders, as of October 2020, all performance events are on the patio as no singing is allowed inside until re-opening phases continue.
- We require a W9 Form to be filled out for our records. Please fill out and print and then sign. You can then just take a cell phone picture of only the first page and email to email@example.com
- Evening Shows: Artist plays 3 sets starting at 9pm or 9:30pm with 15 minute breaks
- Afternoon / Sunday Shows: Artist plays 3 sets starting at 4pm with 15 minute breaks. Start time varies.
- Artist needs to provide sound system and run their own PA (we have an on-call sound system and engineer when artist cannot provide, so please let us know if this is an issue)
- We have minimal but sufficient stage lighting, we recommend artists who have lighting bring what they can.
- We will create a graphic for your event
- You will create a Facebook event and we will add it to our A-Brews Facebook page from there (tag us as a co-host or we can add via 3 dot menu on event page)
- We will create an event on MusicIDB and tag your band, which powers our website calendar and event list.
- You can update your band’s picture, name, links, and even music video or soundcloud (etc) that appears on our website, by editing your tagged artist page at MusicIDB.com anytime. Even a Facebook video could be embedded.
- We will pay you via check at the end of the night.
- You must promote the event to a reasonable extent (send Facebook invites, post about the show, promote within your social circles). Cannot stress this enough – thank you for your effort to make each event a success!